Thursday, December 8, 2011

Further Discussion on the Concept Personal Experience

One of the concepts that we learned about this semester that caught my eye the most was the idea of how personal experience is used for accepting and rejecting claims.  Epstein explained personal experience as, “our most reliable source of information about that world is our own experience”. Before this class I never really thought about what made me make the decisions I make every day. But now after reading the section about personal experience, now I can truly see how much personal experience effects my decisions.  It’s like that common saying “you learn from your mistakes”.  If you have done something personally in the past that didn’t turn out good for you then if you are put in the same situation you will probably not put yourself in the situation.  It’s same for the opposite idea if something worked out for you then you will probably do it again so you can have the same good results.  So all in all, even though this wasn't a huge concept in the text, I think to me this is a very important one for everyone to know since I see most people use it in every day life.

1 comment:

  1. You have good articles here! If anyone here looking for loan @ 2% rate in return to buy home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Benjamin On 247officedept@gmail.com Also On Whats-App + 1-989-394-3740When I was introduced to Mr. Benjamin, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Benjamin loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for a loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely   

    ReplyDelete